See Feral Affairs Network’s current adoptable cats and kittens
Feral Affairs Network (FAN) is a wholly volunteer-run, nonprofit organization. To give our kitties the best possible care, significant expenses incurred include spay/neuter surgeries, vaccines, food, shelter, and other veterinary care. To help defray some of these costs, we request an adoption fee donation.
Our adoption coordinator works to ensure that you (and your family) find the right cat(s) for your household and that your chosen cat(s) will be happy and healthy in their new forever home.
All our adoptable cats and kittens are:
- spayed / neutered
- vaccinated (rabies & FVRCP)
- tested for FIV & FeLV diseases
- parasite-free (dewormer & flea prevention)
- provided additional veterinarian visits, if needed, for any health issues
- conveyed to you with all medical records at the time of adoption
Interested in Adopting?
- APPLICATION: Contact us and request an Adoption Application. Once received, we’ll schedule a call with our Adoption Coordinator to review your questionnaire for approval and answer any questions.
- MEET-N-GREET: We’ll set up a time for you and your selected kitty (or kitties) to get to know each other, whether in their Foster home, our Rescue Sanctuary, or at Catnip Cat Cafe.
- CONTRACT: If you and the cat(s) are a good match, then the adoption can proceed. Contract is completed, signed, fee is paid, and they can go home with you!
Adopting a pet is a commitment for their lifetime, and your cat or kitten will need your constant love and care.