How Can You Help?
Donate By Check
Helping community cats takes a lot of time and effort… and stuff! Feral Affairs Network (FAN) appreciates your support, and financial donations are always appreciated, whether in cash or in kind. Checks should be made out to Feral Affairs Network.
Mailing Address for Checks:
Feral Affairs Network
c/o Cleriece Whitehill
222 W. 21st Street, Box F-301
Norfolk VA 23517
Amazon & Chewy Wish Lists
Make it simple and order from one of our wish lists. Amazon will add an extra donation to FAN if you order through Amazon Smile and choose Feral Affairs Network as your charity.
The Chewy Wish List is mainly for our community cat food needs.
Shipping Address for Wish Lists:
Feral Affairs Network
9506B 13th Bay Street
Norfolk VA 23518
Any of the following supplies you have on hand make great donations:
- Canned cat and/or kitten food, canned sardines or tuna
- Dry cat and/or kitten food
- Dog houses or igloos
- Large gently used or new towels and/or blankets
- Sheets (to cover traps and reduce stress)
- Shelter Building Supplies
- X-Large Styrofoam cooler boxes (prefer 18″ high by 20″ to 22″ wide)
- Heavy duty plastic storage tubs (preferred Rubbermaid)
- Straw for dry bedding (NOT hay)
- Reflectix mylar insulation – found at home improvement stores in the insulation department
DONATION COLLECTION LOCATIONS
– Bobbi Batson, 920 Haysi Way, Chesapeake VA 23322 (757) 274-3000
Note: Please drive slowly & look out for cats crossing street
– Cleriece Whitehill, 716 Carolina Ave., Norfolk VA 23508 (757) 377-6189
– Amy Durica, 828 Botetourt Gardens, Norfolk VA 23507 (757) 217-8044
– Kerri Shallcross, Suffolk Humane Society, 412 Kings Fork Rd., Suffolk VA 23434 (757) 538-3030
– Carolyn Beach, 1248 Warner Hill Dr., Virginia Beach VA 23454 (757) 343-0813
– Becky Manson, 197 Sawyertown Rd., Moyock NC 27958
OR Contact us to find the best drop-off location to donate supplies for FAN.
Please consider making a tax-deductible gift today
Your donation helps cats in your community live the lives they deserve. Click the button below to make a one-time donation. Or be a FAN HERO and make it a monthly donation to help sustain our life saving work.
Feral Affairs Network (FAN) is a 501c3 nonprofit. All donations are tax-deductible and go directly into our medical fund to save more cats and kittens. Our EIN is 81-4251598, and our IRS confirmation letter may be downloaded from our website. Learn more about FAN’s mission, programs, and read about our positive community impact.
FAN connects compassionate hearts to save community cats. Our team of volunteers works tirelessly to reduce the population and suffering of community (or feral) cats. Thanks to compassionate supporters like YOU, we can continue this work throughout the Hampton Roads region of Southeastern Virginia.
People like YOU make a difference and save lives every day through your support of Feral Affairs Network.